Traffic Light | Cloud | flOw | Active Quiz
Download Cloud (PC only, 40Mb ) | Watch Gameplay Video
Cloud is an acclaimed action flight game that allows players to realize their life long dreams of imaginative flight, manipulating clouds and creating weather. "A childhood dream simulator" is how many of its fans describe it.
Cloud is a game designed to remind the player of the natural beauty ignored in their daily life. A cup of sparkling water, waving leaves under the sun, blue gradient in the sky, infinite forms of clouds. It is a unique game; a relaxing, non-stressful, meditative experience.
The game is completed as a USC game innovation lab research project. It contains four major tutorial levels, representing four different dreams from the child’s point of view, which help players understand how to play the game. There are also ten extra mini-levels for players to enjoy the game features introduced in the training levels.
In three months after Cloud Prototype was released online, without any official PR. Cloud had:
- 500,000+ downloads (40mb)
- 5,000,000+ hit on the official website
- 25 countries
- 23 academic papers & conferences
- 39 printed articles including
- Life Magazine
- LA Times
- PC Gamer
- 15 TV channel including
- 300+ websites & blogs including
- Game Informer Magazine, Issue 156 "Top Ten Games You've Never Heard Of "
- On March 22nd 2006, Cloud and flOw were presented at the 5th Experimental Gameplay Workshop during the March 2006 Game Developers Conference
- Cloud is a winner of the Independent Games Festival 2006 Student Showcase competition
- On Jan 25th 2006, Cloud won Slamdance Film Festival Guerrilla Game-maker Competition "Best Student Philosophy Award"
- In November of 2005, Cloud won the "Internet Download Game of the Month" designation from the UK magazine Edge issue 156
- Cloud was featured on First 50 on the TV show, Attack of the Show on the G4tv network